Saturday 20 December 2008

Yeah! Finished Derren's book! - Finally.



So finally finished Derren's book Tricks of the Mind.

Rarely I would re-read any books (even lecture notes btw), yet this one is simply too innovative for being read once only. As long as you are interested in social psychology, or social science, or NLP, or magic tricks, or his shows, or, his belief and belief on others' believes, you should definitely give it a shot.

I would like to type in some of his content later (for some reason), sometime when I have mood, and spare time.




Gonna try the Fooled by Randomness, again. After three years of abandonment, as well as completion of some other English books, well, I think I should be ready for this tough little one....... (my English was bad, and it is still no good at all.....)


===

Still waiting for the arrival of my Christmas present, the Web Analytics : An Hour a Day written by Avinash Kaushik. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment