Saturday 25 October 2008

Sunrise, sunset, and the complete day cycle

Skelneko, the currently only creature on the planet, enjoys watching "sequences of pictures in motion" (or simply called "film") of Earth. Isn't Nekotopa far away from that blue-planet? How can it do that? Does it have long-sighted? Well, as a professional Creator, I am afraid I can't disclose my clients' privacy, yet (at least not now. XD). Anyhow, this little one does love the moment when the actor and actress are romancing under the beautiful sunset or sunrise, and he did propose to me about his wants in experience somethings similar.

"I feel lonely." It prayed in one of the nights. (Yeah I "listen" to prays as well.)

Well, although I feel sorry for him, I have no actual plan or schedule to give/bring/create him a soul-mate to spend time with... But, as the sunset and sunrise are part of the plan, I design to advance the schedule a bit, so that the creatures can at least enjoy the beauty of the nature.

Here's the new cycle of different periods in a day that you may experience when visiting Nekotopia.




Having Skelneko as the only creature on the planet is cruel? Nay, I am just busy anyway.


Cheers.
Your Almighty Creator

No comments:

Post a Comment